Funny Christmas Music Playlists
Our funny Christmas playlists run the gamut from funny songs that families and children will love, to real Christmas downers and those not safe for work. Everyone has heard "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer" and "Last Christmas", but how many know of "Let Me Sleep" or "Fairytale of New York"? You're sure to find at least a few Christmas songs that will make you laugh here!
Fun for the Whole Family
This playlist is perfect for families looking for funny Christmas songs. They're great to sing along to, and innocent enough for children of all ages. It includes classic favorites like "The Chipmunk Song", but also lesser known but equally fun songs like "Redneck 12 Days of Christmas".
- Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer by Elmo & Patsy
- All I Want for Christmas by Spike Jones
- You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch by Thurl Ravenscroft
- The Chipmunk Song by The Chipmunks
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus by Jimmy Boyd
- I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas by Gayle Peevey
- Redneck 12 Days of Christmas by Jeff Foxworthy
- Nuttin' for Christmas by Stan Freberg
- Christmas in Heaven by Monty Python
- Grandpa Got Runned Over By a John Deere by Cledus T. Judd
The Christmas Downers
Feeling a bit too merry this Christmas? Then these Christmas downers are the perfect medicine! They're a depressing alternative to the merry Christmas songs you're accustomed to hearing. "Last Christmas" by Wham! is one that many people have heard before, but few of you are likely to have heard them all.
- Fairytale of New York by The Pogues
- All Alone On Christmas by Darlene Love
- Please, Daddy by John Denver
- The Christmas Blues by Dean Martin
- Little Christmas Tree by Michael Jackson
- Last Christmas by Wham!
- Let Me Sleep by Pearl Jam
- Another Lonely Christmas by Prince
- Just a Lonely Christmas by The Supremes
- Same Old Lang Syne by Dan Fogelberg
- No Happy Holidays by Mary J. Blige
The NSFW Christmas Playlist
This playlist is NSFW (not safe for work), so be warned! These songs obviously aren't ideal for families with children, but they are pretty funny and could be good gag songs for grown up Christmas parties. Some of them include explicit lyrics, and others are on the sacrilegious side.
- Holy S#$t It's Christmas by Red Peters
- Merry F@$!in' Christmas by Denis Leary
- The 12 J's of X-Mas by Afroman
- I've Got a Boner for Christmas by Nerf Herder
- Baby Jesus by Bubba the Love Sponge
- I Farted On Santa's Lap by The Little Stinkers
- I Had Sex With Santa by Barnes & Barnes
- F**k Christmas by Eric Idle
- Brown Christmas by El Vez
- Santa Claus Likes Rich Kids Better by Young & Sexy