Romantic Christmas Music Playlists
Jazzy and instrumental classics make up our romantic Christmas playlists. While the songs are traditional, the melodies are smooth and mellow. From brilliant saxiphone solos in Santa Claus Is Coming to Town and I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus, to the beautiful voice of Ella Fitzgerald, these are the most romantic Christmas songs ever.
Mellow, relaxing, and romantic, this playlist includes softer, jazzy versions of popular Christmas songs perfect for candle lit dinners with the one you love.
- Silent Night by Kenny Burrell
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Ella Fitzgerald
- Christmas Time Is Here by Vince Guaraldi Trio
- I'll Be Home for Christmas by Diana Krall & The Clayton-Hamilton Jazz Orchestra
- Deck the Halls by Chick Corea & Herbie Hancock
- Let It Snow by Ella Fitzgerald
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus by Jimmy McGriff
- The Christmas Waltz by Joe Williams
- What Are You Doing New Year's Eve by Nancy Wilson
- Merry Christmas Baby by Ramsey Lewis Trio
Soft, slow instumental versions of classic Christmas tunes with horns and orchestras. Late night perfection.
- Joy by George Winston
- Greensleeves by Liz Story
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Kenny G
- Santa Claus Is Coming to Town Dave Brubeck & Gerry Mulligan
- Remembering Christmas by David Benoit
- Dreamer's Waltz by David Lanz
- Linus and Lucy by Vince Guaraldi Trio
- Christmas Lullaby by Mannheim Steamroller
- My Favorite Things by Yo-Yo Ma & Christ Botti
- Silent Night by Chris Botti